Shitake mushroom, so precious like family heirloom.
Taste some what woody, great for the body.
Combine with green tea, makes all the bad fat to flee.
Soup with this benefit, for sure keep my body fit.
- 150gr fresh shitake mushroom
- 1 clove garlic, bruised
- 1 shallot, halved
- 1 inch fresh ginger, pealed and sliced very thin
- 2 green tea sachets
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 scallion
- 1/2 low sodium chicken stock cube
- 1000ml water
- 1tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- white pepper to taste
- extra scallion for garnish
- Clean and halved the mushroom
- in a soup pan, add water, garlic, shallot, scallion, ginger, carrot, chicken cube, soy sauce
- bring to boil under medium heat with the lid on
- add the tea bags and let them infuse the soup broth
- add mushroom and white pepper, and simmer with the lid on over low heat for approx. 10 minutes
- Scoop out the scallion, shallot and garlic. Remove the green tea sachets. Taste.
- Serve with chopped scallion